Sep 18, 2010

Stream of Conciousness...

So thankful for wonderful company this weekend.  I was feeling like I needed my batteries recharged and this weekend was just what the doctor called for- relaxing.  We had some company this weekend that helped me in ways they will probably never know.  I understand more where certain people are coming from because of their place, and that I just don’t see and know all that one has been through in their life.  I appreciate and love my family more and more each day.  I am so fortunate to have such amazing parents, siblings, grandparents, and a husband like no other!  I don’t know how I was blessed with such an abundance of love, companionship, and wonderfulness, in my beautiful family.

I am over the moon excited to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl...only 3 weeks and 2 days til we get to know! :) I am also very anxious for my doctors appt, this coming Tuesday. I need to be reassured by hearing the babies heart beat and finding out from amazing Ann, that everything is just as it should be, and right on track.

A lot of thoughts this week with those who have family members that are in poor health, those that are going through tough family situations, friends in sticky places, those settling into life with a little one, some who always seem the same and so even- even in ever changing situations, and those just trying to get by their day to day tasks. Hoping the very best for each one, and wishing I knew how to be a better support, learn from their examples, and take their advice.

Looking forward to a young married couple’s get together next weekend.  There will be many friends, acquaintances, and relatives that we will get to spend time with and make lasting memories with.  And then, the following week we get to go to Mandan for convention...can things get any better than that??? My in-laws will fly down and get to drive back with us. I can’t wait to see all of those people that I have not seen since college, and meeting new people.

Wow, such a beautiful, sunny day turned grey and drizzly...I think it matches the mood of the Huskies. :(  Sad that the huskies took such a brutal beating, and that JL didn’t have a better game...but oh well, we can go beat USC in two weeks! :)

Oh how I love to type, not knowing what is going to come out next. I better put this away and go think about fixing dinner.

Sorry for all of the randomness- just feels good to get it all out!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment: