Dec 7, 2010

Hmmm...

So, it has been awhile since I last posted.  I think I have been so uninspired since I haven't had my camera to take pictures with and my words alone seem pretty boring!  I'm suppose to receive my new camera by next week sometime...yay...I can hardly wait!

Things have been holding about the same here.  Hannah is growing bigger by the day but I absolutely love the feeling of her somersaulting, kicking, hiccuping, and just making her presence known.  We are now entering our third trimester- wow! Where does the time go?  The nursery is coming together and looking so pink, elegant, and ready!

We spent a very nice Thanksgiving with a lot of family.  Always fun to spend so much time with those that you love so much! We had dinner at my aunt and uncle's with a random hodge-podge of relatives, and it was absolutely lovely...snow and all! :)  The rest of that weekend was spent downtown watching the parade, shopping, spending more time at Mom and Dad's than at home, and just being lazy.  It was a weekend to be VERY thankful for!!

Last weekend my sweet sister had the big Husky Invitational Swim Meet, in Federal Way.  I enjoyed spending Friday and Saturday watching her swim and breaking her own personal records...she was amazing! Michael got to go over the mountains with Neil, Trevor, and Bryce to watch the Apple Cup in the freezing (literally) Martin Stadium in Pullman.  The Huskies managed to pull out a huge win for the boys to see and led the Huskies to finish third in the PAC-10 which is amazing seeing as how we finished in last place with zero wins, two years ago...go DAWGS! :) 

Brenda comes home for Christmas break on Monday.  Excited to spend quality sister time with her!  We are also very fortunate to get some special meeting company for the night- we are very much looking forward that as well.  On Tuesday, I have a doctor appointment and hoping that all is well there- happy that my sister can go with me, as there will be a lot of blood draws, shots, etc.-yuck!

This is a random post and quite lame without pictures but wanted to put up a quick update.  Now it's off to fix a cup of hot cider and snuggle by the fire! 

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing! Glad your sis will be there! Love and hugs to all 3 of you.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete