May 17, 2012

It's a Boy!

We were so excited to be able to have a couple of our friends and family meet us at the pool for a little gender reveal party!  It seemed like today took a long time to get here but now I can't believe it's already over and that we finally know what our sweet little bean is. 

As people started arriving, they each chose a tag to represent their vote of whether they thought it was a boy or a girl.  We ate a delicious taco salad dinner that my Grandma prepared and then it was time to dig into the cupcakes.  Michael and I got a two second head start to bite into ours first and what do you know it was filled with a delectable BLUE frosting!!!! So exciting!!
I felt like I have known for that last little while that this little one was a boy but it's 50/50 and really everyone is just guessing (as much as many like to think that they "know" or that they can "tell" by whatever their "secret" way is- I think that it is all phoney bologna and it drives me nuts that they think that they "know")- wow-sorry for the tangent.

I'm excited and a little nervous!  I understand how to do the "girl thing" so all of this boy stuff will be new and different and I can hardly wait!!  Bring it on- cars, trucks, balls, and legos- here we come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment